Subject: ares_parse_aaaa_reply patch

ares_parse_aaaa_reply patch

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: 2005-03-10

This patch should add a fully functioning ares_parse_aaaa_reply. I figured
the best way to commit the IPv6 stuff will be in stages. This was a 99.9%
copy/paste from ares_parse_a_reply and therefore the bugs should be
minimal/nonexistent. The function should work on any OS (except Windows). I
added autoconf checks for in6_addr, AF_INET6, and PF_INET6 so it will detect
if the system has them and if not, add them. The reason it doesn't work on
Windows is, I know Windows uses different header files for the IPv6 stuff
but I didn't know which. Anyone who is familiar with IPv6 on Windows should
have no problem modifying the patch to find the structs/constants. Other
than that though, the patch should be complete. Documentation is included.

Once the Windows support is added, this patch should be ready to be
committed.

Also, there was one other minor change I added. ares.h still had
ares_free_errmem listed which is now removed.

Hopefully this will be the first step in having IPv6 support!

Dominick Meglio