Subject: Re: Next IPv6 Patch

Re: Next IPv6 Patch

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: 2005-03-29

I guess the patch got screwed up some how, in any case, I've rebuilt the
patch and attached it. I think the problem is that I have to maintain two
copies of c-ares (my autoconf apparently generates a broken ./configure, so
I need to keep a snapshot handy for testing) and I think something got
lostin the process. I tested applying and compiling this patch and it seems
fine now.

Also though, if you have any suggestions on how to deal with the AF_INET6
problems I mentioned, please let me know about how you think we should solve
this...

Dominick Meglio