Subject: Re: a slightly disturbing ipv6 warning

Re: a slightly disturbing ipv6 warning

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: 2005-05-13

Sorry, it seems as though this email slipped by me. Yes you are correct in
your analysis, and it appears you've already corrected this problem?

Also, I just wanted to mention that no, I haven't forgotten about IPv6 I was
just hoping that maybe people would get some decent testing in before I
start adding the addrinfo/nameinfo APIs. I figured having the
gethostbyname/addr API stable first would be a good idea. But, since I've
really received no feedback at all, I'm guess I'm just going to have to
assume it is mostly OK and I'll begin work on the next API updates.

Dominick Meglio