Subject: Corrupted microsoft project file

Corrupted microsoft project file

From: Andreas Rieke <andreas.rieke_at_isl.de>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 11:28:52 +0100

Daniel,

thanks for adding the vc\areslib\areslib.dsp file to your project, but
unfortunately it is corrupted (due to MS visual studio .NET 2003). The
corruption is due to the coding of end-of-line; the file you added uses
unix convention (LF), whereas microsoft expects CR/LF and rejects
anything else :-(
After saving the file in DOS mode, everything works fine, and this time,
I have attached the file in compressed format, please decompress it and
replace the old one,

sorry for the inconvenience,

Andreas