Subject: Re: next stable release?

Re: next stable release?

From: Steinar H. Gunderson <sesse_at_google.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:06:34 +0100

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 02:27:21PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> the other day c-ares made it into the debian unstable repository.
> when is the next stable release due? it has some features i would
> like to get in soon.

For my part we could have one soon, to get the new API stuff out.

As I haven't seen any objections to the last API-changing patch (except the
general comment that we should be careful about breaking APIs, in which case
I think it's a good thing to get the patch in before 1.5.0 release, since
that already breaks the API :-) ), I'm going to push it in at the end of the
week if I don't hear anyone scream. :-)

/* Steinar */

--
Software Engineer, Google Norway