Subject: ares_fds

ares_fds

From: Naveen Shivanna <naveen.81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:29:01 +0530

Hi All,

I am using c-ares 1.3.1 library for one of the project, actually we propose
that we can run in single threaded mode, but internally we create a thread
during initialzing resolver for async related calls. Now what we thought of
is to pass the individual socket fds got from ares_fds to the users and the
users as to wait for any event occured on any perticular fds.

My question is do we have any api in c-ares library to get the individual
socket fds and pass this to user to wait on. And please provide me the usage
of the api with some example program which would be helpfull for me to
proceed.

Thanks and Regards
Nagesh