Subject: Re: undefined reference to `clock_gettime' compiling GreyLite

Re: undefined reference to `clock_gettime' compiling GreyLite

From: RedFoxy <redfoxy_at_redfoxy.it>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:14:39 +0200

Yang Tse ha scritto:
> As Daniel has already pointed c-ares 1.5.2 did not expose in
> libcares.pc additional libraries that c-ares would need for proper
> compilation.
>
> A fix for this was comitted Jun-9. Any c-ares daily snapshot dated
> later that Jun-10 such as this one
> http://daniel.haxx.se/projects/c-ares/daily-snapshot/c-ares-1.5.3-20080616.tar.gz
> includes it.
>
> Could you verify and report back if the fix works for you or if
> something else needs to be done ?

I downloaded the c-ares version that you linked, then i deleted old
c-ares directory and compiled that last one: http://phpfi.com/324817

But the problem still here when i try to compile greylite:

/usr/local/lib/libcares.a(ares__timeval.o): In function `ares__tvnow':
/_backup/sorgenti/c-ares-1.5.3-20080616/ares__timeval.c:49: undefined
reference to `clock_gettime'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [dnsblenv] Error 1

Can I do something to help you with a debug, log or other?