Subject: Re: AfterSocketCreationFuncPtr

Re: AfterSocketCreationFuncPtr

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:52:10 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Gregor Jasny wrote:

> Done. I've added the socket type (DGRAM/STREAM) to the callabck for
> convenience.

This was just now committed with my two extensions:

1 - ares_dup() duplicates the callback function and data

2 - I wrote up a first man page for the function

Please check it out and send fixes for the flaws you find.

I want to put together and ship a 1.6.0 release soonish, so please let me know
asap if you have anything you want fixed before that. Otherwise I'll work on
putting together a release this weekend or possibly Monday or so.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se