Subject: Re: Leaked handles on Windows

Re: Leaked handles on Windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:34:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 May 2009, Vlad Dinulescu wrote:

> Thank you for the quick answer! Small world :) Caching the results of
> GetNetworkParams would be an alternative, but the library user should choose
> for how long, especially if she develops a server product.

Sorry, but in the thread referred in a previous mail, there was a link to the
Microsoft issue for this problem
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836769) and in that
issue, there is a mention of a "hotfix" for it.

I just want to make sure: does this hotfix then not work for your Windows
version(s) ?

Did anyone of you try to contact Microsoft about this issue?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se