Subject: Re: Leaked handles on Windows

Re: Leaked handles on Windows

From: Vlad Dinulescu <vlad.dinulescu_at_avira.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:05:42 +0300

The hotfix was for Windows 2003 Server. I'll try to install it on one of
the Windows XP machines and let you know how that went. But even if the
hotfix would work, the problem still exists with all the other Windows
machines that naturally do not have the hotfix.

ps I have not tried contacting Microsoft.