Subject: Re: yangtse: curl/ares CHANGES, 1.146, 1.147 Makefile.am, 1.34, 1.35 RELEASE-NOTES, 1.32, 1.33 configure.ac, 1.158, 1.159

Re: yangtse: curl/ares CHANGES, 1.146, 1.147 Makefile.am, 1.34, 1.35 RELEASE-NOTES, 1.32, 1.33 configure.ac, 1.158, 1.159

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:54:44 +0200

2009/5/26, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> One of these days I'd like to see us move the c-ares repo off the "piggy-
> backing" of the curl one we use now, and then we'll need to have things
> running on their own...

For now, the decoupling of --enable-curldebug from --enable-debug yet
needs some adjustments and tests on the libcurl autobuilds before I
consider this part complete.

Once it would be possible to move c-ares to a different CVS tree, I
see this would be a benefit only if whoever took over would implement
a whole set of c-ares tests and would allow daily building and
testing.

With c-ares living in curl's CVS tree at least we have daily builds.

--
-=[Yang]=-