Re: DNS request failed with ARES_ECONNREFUSED

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:57:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:

> I guess it is hard to figure out how to improve the situation if you
> genuinely don't know why it happens. At least his question didn't seem
> rhetorical to me, more like a genuine bug somewhere.

Right, I just don't think there's anyone around who's going to or is willing
to answer the question. I beleive that's part of the code that been there for
a long time and it originates from author(s) that aren't present on this list
or project.

Of course a 'cvs annotate' on the specific code could tell that, and possibly
a cvs log could show some reasons if the code actually was made like this
since I started hosting the code.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se