Subject: Re: [local-bind] local-bind: Support binding to local interface/IPs.

Re: [local-bind] local-bind: Support binding to local interface/IPs.

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:17:37 -0700

On 07/16/2010 03:04 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>> Do you know any git-fu to make it show where the trailing whitespace
>> is for changes already committed (ie, in my tree)?
>
> I saw them with 'git diff' when having applied the patch locally, and I
> tend to use emacs' show-trailing-whitespace feature for that (combined
> with my code-cleanup function that removes them for me).

I use xemacs, so if you have a snippet handy for posting, I'll
give it a try.

I think I found at least most of them through manual inspection.

> And 'git apply' generally complains about them (controlled by the
> core.whitespace configuration variable).

Yeah..just found that and turned it on....

I just pushed my changes to my github c-ares fork. Do you want to get
it from there directly, or have me generate one big patch, or some other way?

I can't easily use git-mail to format one big patch as I have 3 commits in
my tree (or, at least I don't know how to make it combine that into one
commit w/out manually doing that in a clean tree).

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>