Subject: Re: many autobuilds currently broken ...

Re: many autobuilds currently broken ...

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:43:22 -0700

I think I have pushed fixes for most of the c-ares warnings, and
the aliasing issue is pending review.

Most of the builds I looked at that are failing have something to do with
curl as far as I can tell:

-^
cc: Warning: ../../../curl/tests/libtest/sethostname.c, line 19: In this declaration, parameter 2 has a different type than specified in an earlier declaration
of this function. (mismatparam)
int gethostname(char *name, size_t namelen) {
----^
cc: Error: ../../../curl/tests/libtest/sethostname.c, line 19: In this declaration, the type of "gethostname" is not compatible with the type of a previous
declaration of "gethostname" at line number 646 in file /usr/include/unistd.h. (notcompat)
int gethostname(char *name, size_t namelen) {
----^

If anyone notices any more c-ares bugs/warnings, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>