Subject: Re: Schedule for a 1.7.4 release

Re: Schedule for a 1.7.4 release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:55:39 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010, Andrew C. Morrow wrote:

> There have been several bug fixes and improvements to c-ares since 1.7.3,
> which was released about 5 months ago. Is there a plan for a 1.7.4 release
> sometime soon? If not, are there specific issues blocking a new release?

I don't think we have any real blockers and we can certainly make a release
happen. I would like everyone who has outstanding issues or patches to speak
up (again?) and make us aware of them so that we can act accordingly.

I'll personally take off on a two week vacation starting next week so I prefer
to not do the release until after that, let's say early December.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se