Subject: Re: ld: library not found for -lcares

Re: ld: library not found for -lcares

From: arjun sj <arj.sja_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:00:17 +0530

Hi,

have you tried to add this path into the "library path". I dont exactly
know in xcode, but atleast in Visual studio, you can configure easily.
So I would suggest,
- quickly see if you can add this path into the "library path", some
equivalent option in xcode and see if it works.
- if it works, you will have to replace it with a relative path...which is
the right way of doing it.

Regards,
Arjun