Subject: RELEASE: c-ares 1.8.0

RELEASE: c-ares 1.8.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:14:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I'm happy to announce that I've just packaged and uploaded c-ares 1.8.0 and it
is available at http://c-ares.haxx.se/ as usual.

c-ares version 1.8.0

Changed:

  o Added ares_parse_naptr_reply()

Fixed:

  o handle CNAME-only in ares_parse_aaaa_reply()
  o support multiple DNS servers on Android
  o check for __ANDROID__ in addition to ANDROID macro
  o port numbers: convert them to network order
  o get_iphlpapi_dns_info: fix buffer overrun
  o configure: make CURL_CHECK_DEF ignore leading whitespace
  o segfault triggered in ares_init_options()
  o ares_getnameinfo's memcpy did not copy enough bytes
  o ares_destroy: fix segfault in ares_destroy_options()
  o CHANGES: generate from script
  o configure: fix symbol hiding usability check

Thanks go to these friendly people for their efforts and contributions:

  Geert Uytterhoeven, Guenter Knauf, Yang Tse, Poul Thomas Lomholt,
  Peter Griess, Albert Chin, Denis Bilenko

Have fun!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se