Subject: Re: Release coming up!

Re: Release coming up!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:26:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 25 Sep 2016, David Drysdale via c-ares wrote:

> [Both merged; thanks for taking a look]

That made me think. Do you think we should bump the version number for the
pending release to 1.12.0 because of this new ARES_OPT_NOROTATE value?

> One other thing to revisit: it would be good to get AppVeyor builds set up
> for the official GitHub repo, so we get more Windows coverage. I don't
> think I've got the relevant permissions, so this probably needs Daniel to
> investigate.

I have no idea how to make that happen! =( I'm a member of 7 organizations on
github and I have an appveyor account (as I already have that configued for
curl). If I go to that account and try to add a new project for c-ares, I can
select from numerous of my ~40 github repositories *except* from the ones in
the c-ares organization. The c-ares org doesn't even show there.

So it seems I somehow lack the permissions too!?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se