Subject: Re: Fwd: Quality of Service with DSCP

Re: Fwd: Quality of Service with DSCP

From: munna kumar via c-ares <c-ares_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 16:33:22 +0530

Hi Daniel,

Thanks a lot for you kind info.

I found two ares call back function to set the socket option.

*ares_set_socket_configure_callback* and

*ares_set_socket_callback *

https://c-ares.haxx.se/ares_set_socket_configure_callback.html

https://c-ares.haxx.se/ares_set_socket_callback.html

Which function we can use to set the socket option? Both the call back
function is being introduced in two different ares release, so we need to
use the ares release according to the call back function we will use in our
program.

Regards,
Munna Kumar

*Thanks & Regards,*