Subject: Re: gethostbyname reload resolv.conf values

Re: gethostbyname reload resolv.conf values

From: Nayanā Topolsky <nayana.topolsky_at_zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:35:42 +0200

Hi,

so I used just stat as the conf file is small, no need for 64bit version.
However I was not sure if I should ifdef the stat structure usages as well?

So the pull request is there, the only systems that use /etc/resolv.conf
are Linux and OSX, which both passed via CI tests.
I guess there are no win32 automated tests?

Dňa 9. 8. 2019 o 9:02 Daniel Stenberg napísal(a):