Subject: Re: How about a c-ares 1.16 release?

Re: How about a c-ares 1.16 release?

From: Brad House <brad_at_brad-house.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 08:13:04 -0400

I'll need to look at outstanding PRs a little harder.  And I also need to review the getaddrinfo to see how hard it
would be to enable parallel queries for ipv4+ipv6.  I've just been slammed lately with work and personal life stuff to
really give it the review I need to.  The primary concern is making sure no API/ABI breakage will be needed in the
future with anything new that's been merged, anything else can truthfully just be delayed for a future release.